(1) These conditions of participation govern the conditions for participation in our sweepstakes as well as any necessary transfer of rights. The description and the procedure of the respective sweepstakes take place within the framework of the respective sweepstakes action on the Instagram page of Pfeffer & Frost.
(2) The organizer of the competition is
(3) By participating in the respective sweepstakes, these conditions of participation are accepted.
(4) The competition is not connected to Instagram, it is neither sponsored, supported nor organized by Instagram.
(1) Anyone over the age of 18 and resident in Germany or Austria is eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. Employees of Pfeffer & Frost and affiliated companies as well as relatives of such employees and their relatives are excluded. Participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not permitted.
(2) Eligible participants can take part in the sweepstakes by liking the sweepstakes posting ("Like-Me" click) and leaving this rating in any case until the selection of the winners.
(3) It is also a prerequisite that two friends are posted or linked in the comments.
(4) Participation in the raffle is possible until the end of the day (i.e. until 23:59, CET) on which the post was published.
(1) We will raffle the prize named in the respective post/post among all eligible participants.
(2) The winners will be randomly selected from all eligible participants within one week after the closing date. The winners will be notified via Instagram comment function, direct message or in a separate post and requested to send an email to an email address specified there, in which the personal data is submitted properly and truthfully in full. These details will be used to send the prize.
(3) If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner within the specified period, the claim to the prize shall expire. In this case, we are entitled to conduct a substitute draw.
(4) Only one prize is possible per participant and mail.
(5) The prize is not transferable, nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(6) If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner will accept an appropriate replacement prize. Such circumstances beyond our control are in particular those that lie with the sponsors of the winnings.
(7) The prizes will be sent to the winner by mail to the address provided. The risk is transferred to the winner when the prize is handed over to a transport person. We are not responsible for delivery damage.
(1) If the participant uploads photos, the participant guarantees that he/she will not send any content whose provision, publication or use violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(2) The participant indemnifies us against claims of third parties of any kind whatsoever resulting from the illegality of photos used by the participant. The indemnification obligation also includes the obligation to fully indemnify the organizer from legal defense costs (e.g. court and attorney fees).
(3) By participating in the competition, the participant releases Instagram from any liability.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant makes false statements or other content (e.g. comments) violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that glorify violence, are offensive, harassing or derogatory or otherwise violate social decency.
(2) If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize can be subsequently revoked.
We reserve the right to prematurely terminate the competition in whole or in part at any time, even without observing deadlines, or to change its course if it is not possible to guarantee proper implementation of the competition for technical reasons (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Instagram).
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of the participants, if we process them ourselves. We will use the participant's personal information and other personal data only in accordance with the legal provisions of data protection law. We will only store, process and use the information to the extent that this is necessary for the implementation of the competition or if the participant has given his/her consent. This also includes use for exercising the rights of use granted. The data will only be used to carry out the competition and will then be deleted.
The participant may at any time request information about the data stored about him or her. In all other respects, our data protection declaration applies accordingly, which can be accessed at https://pfefferundfrost.de/datenschutz.
(1) Should the conditions of participation contain invalid provisions, the validity of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected.
(2) German law shall apply. Legal recourse to review the draw is excluded.