General terms and conditions
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs, defence clause and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all business relationships between Pfeffer & Frost and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. Terms of payment and shipping as well as the data protection information are an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions.
(2) Deviating general terms and conditions of the Customer are rejected.
(3) "Consumer" in the sense of these terms and conditions of business is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to either his commercial or his self-employed professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The Customer's order represents an offer to Pfeffer & Frost to conclude a sales contract. Upon receipt of the order, Pfeffer & Frost will inform the Customer of the receipt of his order by e-mail (order confirmation). The order confirmation does not represent an acceptance of the Customer's offer. The sales contract is concluded upon acceptance of the offer by Pfeffer & Frost. Acceptance shall be effected by the confirmation of dispatch sent by e-mail or by delivery of the goods. Should an ordered item not be available, Pfeffer & Frost is entitled to withdraw from the order. In this case, Pfeffer & Frost will inform the purchaser immediately and refund any payments already made. Please note: The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalogue. By submitting the order, the Customer also acknowledges these terms and conditions as solely authoritative for the legal relationship with the supplier.
(2) In case of conclusion of the contract, the contract with our online shop https://www.pfefferundfrost.de
Pfeffer & Frost GmbH Vorrastraße 9 D-90482 Nuremberg Register Court Nuremberg Local Court
§3 Reservation of title
All deliveries of goods remain the property of Pfeffer & Frost until full payment has been received.
§4 Revocation instruction
(1) If you are a consumer, you have a right of withdrawal under the law for distance contracts. Under para. 2 you will find the cancellation policy for the purchase of goods
(2) Right of revocation (contract for the purchase of goods)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party, other than a carrier and designated by you, took or has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify the online provider
Pfeffer & Frost GmbH
phone: 0911 / 14885726
inform us by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can - but do not have to - use the sample revocation form (contract for the purchase of goods) available on our homepage. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you cancel the Contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for any additional costs resulting from your choosing a different method of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than 14 days from the date on which we receive notification of your cancellation of this Contract. For this refund we will use the means of payment you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will we charge you any fees for this refund. However, we may refuse to make such refunds until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
The time limit is deemed to have been met if you send the goods before the 14 day period has expired. You will bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if such loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary to examine the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of revocation
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
Exclusion of the right of revocation
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded; andmcontracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery End of the right of withdrawal (contract for the purchase of goods)
§5 Prices, shipping costs
(1)The prices at the time of the order shall apply. The prices stated include the statutory value added tax and other price components in euros. The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price, are shown separately during the ordering process and are to be borne by you additionally.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, SEPA direct debit direct debit, PayPal and credit card.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Payment of the purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract.
(2) The terms of payment and shipping can be found under payment methods in the navigation. You can only offset against an undisputed or legally established claim. You may only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
The payment is made according to the customer's choice by
- credit card
Payment in advance:
After the credit entry on our account your order will be sent to you.
Return debit note:
In case of a chargeback, the customer has to bear the costs of 35,00 €. Outstanding amounts are to be settled by the customer within a period of 7 days
§7 Delivery, transfer of risk
Orders and deliveries are generally only possible within Germany. If you wish to have a delivery abroad, we will be happy to help you. In principle, delivery is made by DPD or DHL. The delivery of articles is only carried out in customary quantities. In business dealings, the risk of accidental deterioration and loss of the goods is transferred to the buyer when the goods are handed over to the transport company. Pfeffer & Frost is not liable for meeting delivery dates after the date of handover to the transport company. The Buyer agrees that the shipment may also be handed over to another person who, under the circumstances, can be assumed to be authorised to accept the shipment. This includes, in particular, persons present on the recipient's premises, his relatives as well as residents and neighbours.
(1) Claims for damages by the customer are excluded, unless otherwise specified below. The above exclusion of liability also applies in favour of the Provider's legal representatives and vicarious agents, insofar as the Customer asserts claims against them.
(2) Excluded from the exclusion of liability specified in section 1 are claims for damages due to injury to life, body, health and claims for damages resulting from the violation of essential contractual obligations. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract, e.g. the Provider must hand over the item to the Customer free of material and legal defects and procure ownership of the item. Also excluded from the exclusion of liability is the liability for damages caused by an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, his legal representatives or vicarious agents.
(3) Regulations of the product liability law (ProdHaftG) remain unaffected.
(4) This advice / tips by e-mail or on the websites of Pfeffer & Frost do not constitute medical advice. Under no circumstances may they be regarded as a substitute for professional advice or treatment by trained and recognised doctors, alternative practitioners or other practitioners. The content on these pages does not constitute medical advice in the sense of the relevant laws, but merely provides general information. Liability for the success of the consulting service as well as for any negative consequences, damages and losses that may arise by chance from the consulting contact is excluded. Any liability for damages incurred by the contractual partner because he trusts in information received in the course of using the online consulting service is excluded insofar as it is not based on intentional or grossly negligent conduct of the consultant. The consultation does not replace medical consultation/examination. Any liability for the success of the consulting service offered here must be excluded. No liability shall be accepted if the consultation does not take place or is interrupted as a result of force majeure, errors of Internet providers or in the customer's hardware or software or as a result of other incidents for which I am not responsible.
Links that refer to offers of third parties are not liable for the contents of these providers.
§9 Prohibition of assignment and pledging
The assignment or pledging of claims or rights to which the Customer is entitled against the Provider is excluded without the consent of the Provider, unless the Customer proves a justified interest in the assignment or pledging.
The statutory provisions apply. The products are individually assembled for the customer. Production-related deviations in dimensions, colours, taste and appearance may therefore occur which the customer tolerates and accepts.
§12 Data protection
Pfeffer & Frost stores the transmitted data for business purposes only. It will not be passed on to third parties, except to partners in the course of order processing. When processing personal data Pfeffer & Frost complies with the legal regulations. For further details, please refer to data protection . The customer expressly agrees to this collection, processing and use of personal data.
§13 Complaints, applicable law, place of jurisdiction, contract language and severability clause
German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention. The place of jurisdiction is Nuremberg. German is the sole contractual language. Supplements to the contract and subsidiary agreements must be made in writing. The contract remains binding in its remaining parts even if individual points are legally ineffective.
Duty to inform online trade
An Online Dispute Resolution Platform (OS Platform) will be created to facilitate the out-of-court settlement of disputes.
This can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
The e-mail address of our company is: firstname.lastname@example.org.